I’m a contributor at Austin Mystery Writers and I work behind the scenes at Writer Unboxed.
Austin Mystery Writers
AMW member Helen Currie Foster discusses how Dorothy L. Sayers handled point of view in her Lord Peter Wimsey mysteries in NEVER MIND THE VILLAIN!: DOROTHY SAYERS AND POINT OF VIEW at Writing Wranglers and Warriors. Click on the link and read her analysis–which is both informative and entertaining.
So here’s the thing: I’m not writing fiction right now. I haven’t written fiction for a solid 18 months, maybe longer. My last novel was published in 2013, the culmination of a writing streak that produced three novels in five years, all of which were agonized over and rewritten and edited and re-edited and shopped […]
I follow Mystery People, my favorite store within a book store, to keep up with what’s happening with my favorite genre.
Local author Manning Wolfe joins us Sunday, June 24th, at 2pm to talk with Jay Brandon and our Crime Fiction Coordinator Scott Montgomery about legal thrillers. She wrote a post for us about how her book, Green Fees, came to be. A few years ago, I read an article about naked women on a golf course serving […]
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Facebook: V.P. Chandler- Author
As usual, my main complaint is that the superheroes don’t talk to each other. So much fighting could be avoided if they’d just talk first. LoL https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2975590/
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)