Facebook: V.P. Chandler- Author
Right now my favorite is strawberry frosted shredded wheat, without milk.
I’m a contributor at Austin Mystery Writers and I work behind the scenes at Writer Unboxed.
Austin Mystery Writers
Killer Nashville International Writers Conference has announced the slate of nominees for its Silver Falchion Readers’ Choice Award–and two books by AMW members are on it! Laura Oles’ DAUGHTERS OF BAD MEN is nominated in the Best Thriller category. * DAY OF THE DARK: Stories of Eclipse, edited by Kaye George, is nominated […]
Here’s a hard truth: Each novel teaches the writer how to write it. If you’re a parent, this might sound immediately, intuitively right. You can have a philosophy as a parent of one child but your second child can humble you very quickly. Smart parents know their children teach them how they need to be […]
I follow Mystery People, my favorite store within a book store, to keep up with what’s happening with my favorite genre.
Alison Gaylin’s If I Die Tonight uses the thriller to examine how social media affects our lives. It shows different points of view when a teenager is sent into a coma from apparently stopping a car jacking involving a one hit wonder from the eighties, and how rumors moving at light speed effect the lives […]
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)