I’m a contributor at Austin Mystery Writers and I work behind the scenes at Writer Unboxed.
Austin Mystery Writers
Laura Oles celebrates doubly this month–today her debut novel, DAUGHTERS OF BAD MEN, was released by Red Adept Publishing, just a week after Austin Mystery Writers’ LONE STAR LAWLESS, in which Laura’s story “Carry On Only” appears, was released by Wildside Press. Here’s what I posted about these publications at Writing Wranglers and Warriors. Laura […]
Yesterday morning I cried over a book’s ending. I’m talking wet cheeks, sobs that were more like gasps for breath, and needing to blow my nose. Crying ugly, as it’s aptly called. While that sinks in, let me assert that I consider myself fairly open online—particularly in this forum. Here among my fellow WU writers, […]
I follow Mystery People, my favortie store within a book store, to keep up with what’s happening in the world of the mystery genre.
It took me a while to read Little Deaths by Emma Flint. Perhaps because of the time period. I don’t normally read books that aren’t set in the modern day unless they’re by Laura Lippman or Megan Abbott or other authors I trust frequently. I am so disappointed—not in this book, which was absolutely stunning, […]
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Facebook: V.P. Chandler- Author
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)